Retreat to the Sea
at the Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
with Astrid Santana and Tra Kirkpatrick
Thursday, May 11th through Sunday, May 14th, 2017
Join Astrid Santana, Tra Kirkpatrick, and yogis from throughout the Southeast for an unforgettable, all-inclusive 4 day/3 night yoga retreat at the Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island. This retreat offers daily yoga classes and workshops, delicious buffet breakfasts and dinners each day, many swimming options (2 pools and a hot tub on site and a beautiful beach at your footsteps), relaxation, community, a visit to a local national wildlife refuge, and the opportunity to try Stand-up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga! To see our planned preliminary schedule, click here.
|Occupancy||Room Type||Per Person on/before Jan 31||Per Person on/after Feb 1|
|Double-Occupancy||One King or Two Queen Beds||$795.00||$845.00|
|Triple-Occupancy||Two Queen Beds||$715.00||$765.00|
|Quadruple-Occupancy||Two Queen Beds||$655.00||$705.00|
|Single-Occupancy||One King Bed||$1,215.00||$1,265.00|
- Rates shown above include Paypal fees of 2.9%. If you would prefer to write a check instead to save the Paypal fees, please email email@example.com for the lower retreat cost and information for mailing your check.
- Rates are for Resort View rooms. You will have the option of upgrading your room upon check-in/arrival to the hotel for $72 for a Garden View room and $240 for an Ocean View room. These upgrade rates are not per-person or per-night, but reflect the total cost per room to upgrade for all 3 retreat nights.
- Please indicate your roommate names(s) in the Paypal notes when paying or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your roommate choice. We are happy to pair double-occupancy registrants with a same-gender roommate if you don’t have one. Triple-occupancy and quadruple-occupancy registrants must specify all roommates at registration.
- 4 days and 3 nights of resort-view accommodations at the Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner each day (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available).
- All yoga classes and workshops. (To see our planned preliminary schedule, click here. You are welcome to participate in as many or few of the planned activities as you wish!)
- All resort amenities, including beach access at your footsteps, 2 pools and hot tub, and fitness studio.
- 10% off spa services at the resort’s Arum Spa.
- 10% off bicycle rentals.
- Opportunity for other island excursions, including visit to Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge and Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga.
Registrants who cancel their retreat registration before February 28th, 2017 will receive a credit of 70% of the amount paid toward another Southeast Yoga Retreat or Southeast Yoga Conference event within one year from date of cancellation. Cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com to be eligible for this credit. No credits or refunds will be given for cancellations received on or after March 1st, 2017.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.