Reconnect with the Elements
at the Omni Resort Amelia Island
with Tra Kirkpatrick and Stacey Shulman
Thursday, May 10th through Sunday, May 13th, 2018
Join Tra Kirkpatrick, Stacey Shulman, Southeast Yoga Retreats for an unforgettable, all-inclusive 4-day/3-night yoga retreat at the oceanfront Omni Resort Amelia Island in Fernandina Beach, Florida. This retreat package includes rooms with ocean views and balconies, daily yoga classes and workshops, a delicious buffet breakfast and a la carte dinner each day, many swimming options (2 pools, including an adults-only infinity pool, 2 hot tubs, and one of the most beautiful, pristine beaches in the world at your footsteps), relaxation, and community. Click here to see our preliminary retreat schedule.
|Occupancy||Room Type||Per Person on/before Feb 28||Per Person on/after Mar 1|
|Double-Occupancy||One King or Two Queen Beds||$890.00||$930.00|
|Triple-Occupancy||Two Queen Beds||$740.00||$780.00|
|Quadruple-Occupancy||Two Queen Beds||$660.00||$700.00|
|Single-Occupancy||One King Bed||$1,390.00||$1,430.00|
- Rates shown above include Paypal fees of 2.9%. If you would prefer to write a check instead to save the Paypal fees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the lower retreat cost and information for mailing your check.
- Please indicate your roommate names(s) in the Paypal notes when paying or email email@example.com with your roommate choice. We are happy to pair double-occupancy registrants with a same-gender roommate if you don’t have one. Triple-occupancy and quadruple-occupancy registrants must specify all roommates at registration.
- If you would like to arrive to the resort early or extend your stay, a discounted room rate that is lower than published rates is available to retreat attendees for up to 3 nights before or after the retreat. If you’d like information about extending your stay at the Omni Resort Amelia Island at a discounted rate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 days and 3 nights of ocean-view accommodations at the Omni Resort Amelia Island
- Buffet breakfast at the Sunrise Café each morning and a la carte dinner at the Oceanside Grill each night (Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options will be available at all meals.)
- All yoga classes and workshops (Click <here to see our preliminary retreat schedule. You are welcome to participate in as many or few of the planned activities as you wish!)
- All resort amenities, including beach access at your footsteps, 2 pools and 2 hot tubs, hiking and nature trails, and a fitness studio
Registrants who cancel their retreat registration before February 28th, 2018 will receive a credit of 70% of the amount paid toward another Southeast Yoga Retreat or Southeast Yoga Conference event within one year from date of cancellation. Cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com to be eligible for this credit. No credits or refunds will be given for cancellations received on or after March 1st, 2017.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.